Star Citizen referral code
Win a LTI ship by using the Star Citizen referral code.
The code from the referral reward program also grants you 5000 UEC on registration and will get you a chance to win prizes! Only recruits that pledged for a game package can participate in the give aways. Once you created your Star Citizen account you can refer your own friends with your personal referral number.
What is the Star Citizen referral program
The Star Citizen referral program is a reward system to motivate citizens like me to tell others about the game. The more recruits that use your star citizen code the better the rewards get. Anyone registering with your reference number will automatically get 5,000 UEC to spend in Voyager Direct. You will get a Recruitment Point with every new backer. As a result rewards will be unlocked. Below are a few of the rewards listed.
How to get your own referrals?
How to use the Star Citizen referral code?
Go to the enlist page at the RSI website and register a new account.
Referral program ranking ladder
1 RP: Badger and Badges
- Forum display title: Recruiter
- GA series of UEE Squadron Badges
- K&W CF-007 Bulldog repeaters
3 RP: Gimbals and Guns
- Forum display title: Private
- Two gimbal mounts and
- Two K&W CF-007 Bulldog repeaters.
5 RP: Surf & Turf
- Forum display title: Corporal
- Greycat buggy
- Referral fishtank
- Fish school referral: 4 white & blue striped fish
10 RP: Gladius & gold
- Forum display title: Sergeant
- Gladius standalone ship & 6 Months Insurance
- 5 gold ship display models
25 RP: AC racing package
- Forum display title: Lieutenant
- Permanently unlock 350R, M50 & Mustang Gamma in Crusader & Arena Commander
(For use in Crusader & Arena Commander, unfortunately not the full PU)
- 15,000 UEC
42 RP: AC combat package
- Forum display title: Captain
- Permanent unlock the Cutlass Black, Hornet, Avenger & Aurora LN
(For Crusader & Arena Commander, so not in the full PU)
- 30,000 UEC
100 RP: unknown
Will update as soon as I know more
250 RP: unknown
Will update as soon as I know more
1042 RP: VIP
- Membership to the Million Mile High Club!
- Virtual fame
Earn 5000 UEC
Just register as a new Star Citizen with the referral code and the 5000 UEC are yours. Fill in the form at the RSI website and redeem your code. Most noteworthy is that you don’t have to buy an expensive package. You can earn REC in game to rent ships, weapons and shields and more to test what suits you best. I have written an article about Electronic Rental Equipment if you want to know more.
Join give aways by using my referral
Backers who used my star citizen referral code get a chance to win items in giveaways. Ships, gift cards, hangar flair, etc will be given away every time a recruitment goal is reached. All you have to do is pledge for a basic package. The UEC is an extra bonus which you get with the reference number. You can use it to buy better shields, weapons and decorations for your hangar or just save it for later.
Enlist now at the Star Citizen’s website RobertsSpaceIndustries.com and the in game money will become available in your account.
Give away winners are selected at random and announced on my blog and Facebook. If you already used my code you automatically take part in all give aways (including the upcoming).
Once you have enlisted and created your account, you are also able to give away your Star Citizen referral code to your friends. You will earn cool in game gifts when your friends pledge for the game.
What can I do in game if I buy this game now?
There’s missions, multi-player and lots of things to do. It’s not a full game at the moment to be honest but you can see the potential. There is a game and it is quite enjoyable. The graphics are stunning even at low settings! Remember that this is just the first step towards a game that probably won’t be finished for another year or two. Furthermore new content gets added to Star Citizen about every month.
The mini Persistent Universe (PU)
- As of version 2.4 there are about 25 flyable ships (including the MISC Starfarer and Starfarer Gemini). About 35 ships are available in the hangar and even more are on their way.
- Monitored Space: large areas of the Crusader system actively monitored by Crusader Industries, activated and deactivated by Comm arrays.
- Criminal activities inside of Monitored space give players wanted levels, which will eventually cause a bounty mission to be placed on them. Criminals can also attempt to elude bounty hunters by accessing a computer on Kareah to have their bounty lifted. Criminals are marked with an icon and it is quite fun to pursue them.
- Up to 24 players in a server instance.
- New stores have opened their doors on Port Olisar.
- Casaba Outlet sells pants, hats, shirts, jackets and shoes to customize your player avatar.
- Cubby Blast, Live Fire Weapons, and Garrity Defense all sell weapons, ammo, armor, medpacks and flight suits.
- There are 4 Random exploration missions which involves discovering lost wrecks. Be prepared to engage hostiles.
- About 20 Random Encounters, most of them are dogfighting encounters but this will change with every update.
- About 4 hours worth of missions: 8 Comm Array missions with dogfighting & EVA, 8 Research missions involving protecting civilians or recovering lost data and 1 Exploration mission of an abandoned station. In version 2.4 you get some persistence with the introduction of Alpha UEC which you can use to buy clothes, weapons, ship repairs etc.
- Exit out of the spaceships, and just roam te Star Citizen space (or space stations) in your space suit.
- Perhaps most exiting is the random, unpredictable events that happens in open world games.
- First person shooter combat
- In-game pick-ups including ballistic weapons, ammo and MediPens.
- Player healing, recharge energy weapons.
- FPS combat can occur on space stations, on the decks of ships, or even while engaged in EVA.
- A space station location specifically designed for and dedicated to FPS combat, including many stores and caches of personal weapons.
Engage in dogfighting, racing, earn REC and practice your pilot skills in Arena Commander.
- Single Player: play against the AI.
- Co-Op: Play with your friends against AI.
- Multi-Player: Play vs. everybody else. This one might require some practice first
- Team Multi-Player: Your team against another team. A good option when you want to learn how to fight.
- Capture the Core: the classic capture the Flag concept.
- Racing single player: You against time, good for getting to know your ship.
- Racing Multi-Player: You against everybody else. Be prepared for some accidents.
- Earn REC to try out other ships, shield and weapons. Or use the free 5000 UEC you get with my Star Citizen referral code
which star citizen package should i buy
I recommend the Aurora MR Package or the Aurora MR combo Package. This is a starter pack that get you the best bang for your buck. You can always upgrade to a different ship or earn REC and use it to rent other ships and try them out first! The more expensive packages are to support the game. It has to be said that you won’t be able to compete with a Super Hornet as the Aurora MR is not meant to be a dog fighter. Try upgrading this ship to an Aurora LN when the upgrade is available. If you want to compete in dog fighting in the current state of the game, the Hornet might be a better choice.
So what is Star Citizen?
What? Blasphemy! Star Citizen is the biggest crowd funded game ever. Currently backers have funded a staggering amount of 120.000.000,00 USD and this is increasing every day. Here is a short video introduction to Star Citizen. If you want to try out the game before buying you could wait for a free fly week. Don’t forget to use a Star Citizen referral code when registering an account.